MASUMU RIVER LODGE
Located on the shores of Lake Karibas western basin, Binga, this lodge boasts stunning panoramic views with spectacular public areas to enjoy them from. Masumu River Lodge offers a great base to wait in comfort for your cruise departure or transfer post-cruise.
Spacious rooms with lake views are available for those wishing to stay overnight.
LODGE FACTS & FACILITIES
Masumu River Lodge is situated 10 kms from Binga Town on the Shores of Lake Kariba in the heart of the Tongan Tribal area, is 310 km from Victoria Falls and only 209 km to Hwange National Park main gate.
- Check In / Check Out Times
- Check in time – 14:00
- Check out time – 10:00
*Late Check can be arranged*
- Meal Times
- Breakfast is served between -07:00 and 10:00
- Lunch is served between – 13:00 and 14:00
- Dinner is served between – 19:00 and 22:00
*Please inquire on booking if you require any meals outside of the scheduled times*
- TV lounge with 40 inch Flat screen TV with full DSTV bouquet
- Swimming Pool
- Main Dining room /lounge.
- Main Bar and outdoor dining area
- Laundry services are available please inquire with reception
- WiFi: The lodge does have internet WiFi services which works around the reception and lounge area. Due to the remote location of lodge the internet runs off a satellite so the service can be erratic.
Optional activities include cultural village tours, fishing and sunset cruises.
7 Double/Twin Lake View Rooms
Seven en-suite lodges with stunning views over the Lake, which can be enjoyed from your own balcony
All rooms have twin beds that can be converted into king or Queen doubles.
Guest services include complimentary tea / coffee facilities and a bar fridge.
2 Family Lodges
Two family Lake View Lodges, which can be enjoyed from your own balcony.
The family lodges can sleep up to 4 adults.
Guest Services include complimentary tea /coffee facilities & bar fridge.
2 ‘A’ Frame Lodges
The lodge has two rustic double story ‘A’ Framed Lodges, with stunning views over the lake.
The ‘A’ frames sleep 2 people.